[WT-support] ezmaster and wintest

jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Fri Mar 31 21:30:02 CEST 2006

----- Mensaje reenviado por jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es -----
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:27:40 +0200 (CEST)
From: jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Subject: Reenviar:  WPX OBSERVATION
To: support at win-test.com

----- Mensaje reenviado por jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es -----
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:21:56 +0200 (CEST)
From: jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Subject: WPX OBSERVATION
To: support at win-test.com

Hi people.

 well I was using the wintest during the WPX and I found few problems wich I
would like to resolve.

1. I have the EZmaster and when I am trying to record my messege no chance I
cannot used 1 to 3, if I push F1, something try to work and I receive a
information in the wintest something like FAILURE DESCENDING PROBLEM.....
2. I can record only messege 4, but when I used it, Radio A TX, but not the
Amplifier, why? also the Radio B TX, why? where is my misstake?
3. How can I record messege 5,6,7...., in my ezmaster?

73s
ea9lz

----- Fin del Mensaje reenviado -----

----- Fin del Mensaje reenviado -----