[WT-support] wtCom demo in Visual Basic available

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Mar 26 16:31:14 CEST 2006

Hi -

For those who are interested, I uploaded a small Visual Basic (VB6)
application with source code which shows how to use the wtCom.dll to
communicate with the WT network:

http://download.win-test.com/utils/wtComDemo_vb6.zip

This source code is licenced under the term of the GNU Public General
Licence (GPL).

Don't blame me if you are a VB6 expert: it's not my case, I learned VB
developping this piece of code!

HTH

73,
Olivier / f5mzn