[WT-support] DXTelnet and Win-test

Dani ea5fv at ure.es
Fri Mar 24 13:26:42 CET 2006

Olivier and Fabrizio,
the communication between DXTelnet and wtdxtelnet for 127.0.0.1 port 23, it
begins to work, but it is a failure that to solve, in each DXspot that
DXTelnet sends to wtdxtelnet leaves a small window asking if the DXspot, 50
DXSpots is accepted they generate 50 windows, ufff, a chaos.
Me not you who the one that asks DXTelnet or wtdxtelnet, is you know it?
73.
Dani, EA5FV
ea5fv at ure.es