[WT-support] DXTelnet and Win-test

Olivier Le Cam olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Mar 21 16:56:50 CET 2006

Dani EA5FV wrote:
> Hello to all,
> you didn't understand me, I refer to the software DXTelnet of Fabrizio
> IK4VYX.
> That it allows to enlarge the possibilities very much in the connection
> with the DX cluster.

Hi,

We have no specific informations regarding DXTelnet. If this software is
able to create a virtual COM port (TBH I never seen how DXTelnet works),
you can then configure WT to connect to that COM port as a normal "TNC".

On the other way, I think that DXTelnet can share informations with CT
through the ethernet network. If IK4VYX wants to implement the same for
WT, we can give all the necessary protocol informations to him.

Olivier / f5mzn