[WT-support] Couple of issues...

Mario Lorenz ml-wt at vdazone.org
Sat Mar 18 21:40:30 CET 2006

Hello Laurent,

Am 18. Mar 2006, um 20:24:38 schrieb Laurent HAAS - F6FVY:

> >4) Does the Elecraft K2 setting support the K2 internal keyer or do I still
> >have to build a keyer interface circuit ?

Looking similarly briefly into the K2 specs, I do see the "buffer
empty"/buffer not empty" response, which should make it possible to poll
the status.

Then again, I read a notice there that polling should be avoided while
being on air. I would thus suggest not to poll transceivers while being
on air - this would probably work around the TS-950 issue we're having here
(that Ulf already reported).
Browsing some release notes of CT, I found a notice that due to such problems,
CT wont poll during transmit either.

> http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2006-January/070865.html

Ah, I'm affraid of having used up all my wishes for today already. Otherwise
I'd ask for searchable mailing list archives :)

73s

Mario

--
Mario Lorenz                            Internet:    <ml at vdazone.org>
                                        Ham Radio:   DL5MLO at DB0ERF.#THR.DEU.EU