[WT-support] IARU VHF/UHF and European V/UHF contest

Andrzej/Andy Pajak (SP7NJX) sp7njx at o2.pl
Fri Mar 17 08:49:59 CET 2006

Hello

In our team SN7V + SP3KEY we used a WT since august 2005. We have some
observation on it and we would like to have some more information on a
screen during contest. Is there any possibility to add little more
functionality to WT in IARU VHF/UHF and European V/UHF contest ?

It will be great to see following features:

1. We need to have a vhf.dtb database but with duplicates of callsigns
and different locators. Some station have a two or more QTH (locators)
to start in contest and it helps to have information about more than one
locator for one station at the same time.

e.g. SP1ABC/p (JO71QQ) SP1ABC/p (JO91RR) SP1ABC/p (JO84KN)

2. It will be great also to have a possibility to see in Check partial
result window, worked callsigns station and other from vhf.dtb just
after input only locator in locator field.

Points 1 and 2 are implemented in DOS program for IARU VHF Contest 5.45
(http://home.c2i.net/la0fx/) of Ted LA0FX(ex. SP9CSO) (R.I.P.)

3. Is it possible to implement an option "partner" as it is in K1EA?
It's very usefully when two operators are listening to the same
frequency and have different computers connected via network.

--
73's Andrzej/Andy SP7NJX