[WT-support] DIG QSO Party... today....

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Mar 11 10:26:32 CET 2006

Hi Franck

IZ7AUH Frank a écrit :

> Hi to All,
> today there is a DIG QSO party but Win-Test doesn't support... Are there a
> solution? Any info, It's possible to use an other module?

Here is a (poor) solution, but it works :

- Download http://f6fvy.free.fr/wt-dev/DIG.zip
- In your current WT directory, save the UFT.DAT and UFT_HF.DTB files,
if you have them (rename them as .sav, for example).
- Unzip the DIG.zip file in your current WT directory
- Rename DIG.DAT as UFT.DAT and DIG.DTB as UFT_HF.DTB
- Then, you can use the "UFT contest" setting to take part to the DIG
QSO party contest.

BUT there are limitations :

1/ Points are not correct. You will have to manually rescore it.
2/ DXCC are not counted
3/ Non-DIG members will have a "NM" (stands for Non-Member) exchange
report. You will then have to edit the Cabrillo file after the contest
to remove them.

I hope to have time enough to totally implement this contest before the
CW leg help in April.