[WT-support] WT keeps crashing

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 17:14:18 CET 2006

Hello,

WT keeps crashing right after startup, regardless which
contest is selected. I did a reinstall (sry windows reflex)
but it did not help. I could not correlate this error with
anything actually.

the error message I get:

AppName: wt.exe	 AppVer: 2.0.0.0	 ModName: ntdll.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.1217	 Offset: 00019ecd

Question2: prior to this I was trying to set this up for
Rus DX. As an HA I need to send serial nr. When I select
this contest WT expects me to enter something in the
Exchange field. When the call is not Russian it should be
disabled, shouldn't it?

73, Zoli HA1AG