[WT-support] ARRL DX

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Mar 8 22:26:28 CET 2006

Hi again Fabio

HRS I4UFH a écrit :

> Isn't there a different approach to access to the 2nd Entry windows ?
> Pressing Shift need two hands to fill 2nd radio windows, and frequently you
> don't have time to think and need a fast way to fill 2nd window.

Unfortunately, I couln't find a reliable "brain activity detector" on
Google to be inferfaced with WT ;-)

More seriously, aside from using a footswitch attached to the EZMaster
(the best way, imho), I'm afraid that entering data in the secondary
radio wnd will *always* need two hands in all cases. Except, of course,
if you use * to swap the radios everytime...

Of course, we are open to ideas...