[WT-support] ARRL DX

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Mar 8 11:02:26 CET 2006

Hi Fabio

Nice to hear from you, and tnx for ur support !

Congrats for your CT8T entry.

HRS I4UFH a écrit :

> The only one problem that i didn't overcome, is that the character "?" as
> wildcard is not accepted in the main callsign field. I remember that some
> release ago it's works ok, in this 2.28 i didn't found a way to enter it,
> it's always typed in the secondary radio windows and works as wilcard, and
> if you select SO1R it's still not accepted , so search capability into the
> .DTB were not available ....

I just hooked a QWERTY keyboard and understand what you mean.

The problem is that, on the main keyboard the "/" char and the "?" char
are shared on the same key.

I found a workaround, but it needs you to redefine a key (and a small
label to be sticken on it  ;-) ).

1/ Redefine the Shift-? as /  (this way, you can use / in both radio
windows)
2/ Redefine # (for example) as Shift-? (to use it in the primary radio
window)
3/ Redefine Shift-# as Shift-? (to use it in the sec. radio wnd).

It does work for me.