[WT-support] Bugs(?) related to Split operation

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Mon Mar 6 08:10:14 CET 2006

Hi,

I made also couple of observations related to split operation:

-If I have my radio in split mode and change active radio from A To B and back
from B to A with "*" VFO A and VFO B freqs (my tx and rx frequencies) are
swapped together. In other word, If I change my radio to B and back to A I will
after that transmit where I should RX...

-When I worked in split on 40m or 80m, I noticed that bandmap doesn't follow
VFO A where I had my RX. Instead of that bandmap followed my TX VFO (vfo B).
This made the bandmap usage quite difficult.

73 Marko OH4JFN