[WT-support] Tunnel-Sychronisation problems OE1A

Dieter Kritzer oe8kdk at oevsv.at
Thu Jun 29 19:54:58 CEST 2006

maybe that is the problem.

we had one "central" log with about 600 qsos and all of our team did first
the synchronisation with that log, what was not at all succssesful.
then we logged many qso and we get different qso-numbers.

next time we will open a fresh log, i am sure it will work then.

station names was not the problem, we had all different.

tnx, dieter