[WT-support] Problem with EZmaster antenna matrix

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Jun 28 22:19:21 CEST 2006

Hi OM's!

We're setting up our WRTC setup and noticed a big problem.
We are not able to get any +12V voltage out from antenna connector
of EZM. Between gnd and pin 13 (VCC) we have +12V, but not in any other
pin. We have EZM connected to +12V power supply. We have tried with older
version of firmware also. The same problem appears with 2 different EZM's
and 3 different computers. We have also tried to use EZManager, with no luck.

Any ideas???

73 de Toni, OH2UA