[WT-support] WT3 and RTTY

Christian Janssen cjanssen at bndlg.de
Tue Jun 27 08:38:27 CEST 2006

Hello,

just installed WT3, MMTTY and microHAM USB Interface II. CW, CAT and
RTTY is working. But when I want to do all modes in the "DXpedition" I
have a problem with my interfaces. When MMTTY runs it uses CAT, PTT and
CW interface from the microHAM USB interface. When I want to switch to
CW I can't use the CW port. I have to exit the MMTTY plugin and
configure it in WT. Same with CAT. When I configured for CW I can't use
WT for RTTY.

After I have closed MMTTY can I reopen it in WT? Or must I restart WT?

And the registration will not be online before June 28th, right?

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB