[WT-support] Type ahead window

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Jun 15 23:36:47 CEST 2006

Hi there,

> Hi Dave,
> Wow tell me how please...

I'm afraid that a dedicated port will be necessary in any case for the
W5XD multikeyer.

I confirm that this keyer is not well supported in WT, especially the
type ahead mode because I never found the way to have both software and
hardware synchronized together. There is some synchronization tricks
based on the CW letter time-length which are not very accurate. This is
probably why you are experiencing some problems with. Sorry for that but
I definitively stopped to spend time on this box due to the lack of (I'd
even say missing of) support from the manufacturer.

Best 73,