[WT-support] NRAU Activity Contest (NAC) in WT 2.32

Henning Bock henningbock at online.de
Sat Jun 10 22:03:19 CEST 2006

Hi all,

as I suggested the implementation of NRAU Activity Contest (NAC) in WT
2.32, I had to try it out with my handwritten log of last tuesday's NAC.

So I typed in my just 9 QSOs and tried to create the logfiles.
Astonishingly I found the checkbox for REG1TEST-files grayed out.
All others can be checked... Arrgh, in open class you HAVE to send your
file in EDI- resp. REG1TEST-format.

The rest of the implementation is 100% okay and useful.

Did I someting wrong during contest setup?

73 de Henning, DL1OJ