[WT-support] "after-contest" impressions from a newcomer

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 19:09:04 CEST 2006

Hi Larry

some more feedback; so I have cut some of your email:

> - We saw some problems in recording EU008 QSO's - sometimes it was flagged
		Are you sure the two refs were *absolutely* identical ? I mean, no
		confusion between an O (for Oscar) and 0 (for zero) ??? If you still
		have the problem after reloading your file, I would be interested in
		getting a copy for investigation.

I looked at some out there; and they seemed OK. Maybe there are some; I will
look further; but I think there is a problem; maybe the answer is below:

> - We also noticed some spurious Continents being generated in the "worked
> IOTA" window - for example; we had "10-m" and "ON".   Clearly, these were
> our errors; but maybe WT should pick up anything but known continents as a
> busted number ?
 I found no such continents in the QSO's.   I Think that the operator had
edited the QSO afterwards; but the previous entry stays there ?

73

Dave