[WT-support] Ethernet networking problem - solved

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jul 25 12:09:10 CEST 2006

Hi Dave and all

Dave Sharred a écrit :

> Keith;
> Keep watching; Larry will release it properly very soon; I "approved" the
> final version today.  It is made up of announced operations, last years
> logged IOTA's (cleansed a bit, since some exchanges were busted);   and
> listed participants since 1998 . So hopefully it will be useful

I currently have ISP problems at home, but I guess I will find a way to
upload this database and inform before the event.

> The biggest single issue I have (just like most programs) is when you are
> doing S&P; it would be great to be able to enter just the IOTA ref in the
> call field, and know if it is a mult or not. In most other cases, we are
> more than happy to work with Win-Test.

Enter the IOTA ref (with no hyphen) in the callsign field and hit
Shift-F10. All worked stations from this island will be displayed by
band in the (modified) check partial wnd. BTW, this feature works for
most of the available contests, like in CT...