[WT-support] paket cluster via KAM

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Mon Jul 24 01:27:06 CEST 2006

i am sorry we had other problemm during IARU!
we used ver 3.06 (or maybe 3.07) for HQ stations!
there was 3 PC´s connected in local network and on one of them was running
WTDXTELNET and tunnel software
for internet networking!
spots (commands) sent with ALT F3  from wintest did´t reach WTDXtelnet
(DXCLUSTER)!
but we rcvd all spot (informations) correctly!
it´s look like that conection between WT and WTDXTELNET was working only in
one way!
i did´t have enough time to try to find what was wrong but same problemm we
had was also
reported from another group in our HQ team!

73
ems