[WT-support] Re: Ethernet networking problem

gm4yxi at gm7v.com gm4yxi at gm7v.com
Sun Jul 23 18:20:16 CEST 2006

Hi Dave

I should really have given more info - yes we have disabled the
Firewall and any Anti-virus/Anti-spyware software.  These 2 PCs were
used at GB5HQ recently running Starlog - one with Internet Connection
Sharing enabled - we have deselected the NETbeui protocol - leaving
only TCP/IP (+ the other usual Microsoft ones).

Windows networking *seems* OK, so we are guessing it is a problem with
Port 9871 closed or similar... getting near to the limits of our
networking knowledge.

Thanks for your help.

73
Keith