[WT-support] Partner & CW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jul 17 15:26:53 CEST 2006

Hi Franck and Chris

cjanssen at bndlg.de a écrit :

> I did it that way (@DA0HQ):
>
> I entered the QSO with Enter. Catched the callsign from the partner window,
> sending "TU" (with F3) and straight afterwards "F5" "F2" (New callsign and
> RST). That worked fantastic several times.

You can also, while the other stn is transmitting :

- Enter (enter the "previous" Q with no keying)
- Alt-n (grabs the n th callsign from the partner wnd)

Once the other stn stops transmitting :

- F3 (preset to "TU") to send "TU" (or manual keying)
- Ins (sends callsign + report of the grabbed callsign etc...).

In the next release, all windows, guessed exchanged etc... will be
updated once the callsign is grabbed. It is fixed in our dvpt trunk.