[WT-support] Partner & CW

Franck Poirot f8crh at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 17 13:14:53 CEST 2006

Hello,

During the last IARU HF contest we used the new WT partner functionnality with a special home made Rx/Tx switching interface but probably with a bad Win-Test practice.
Just after having finished a qso what is the best/quick way to select a call in the partner window and send directly a new report (without send our call)?
Ex : F6KRK TU PT5F 599 REF (end of the qso with F6KRK, PT5F is in my partner window)

Without the partner functionnality
I send a report with “insert” and sold the qso with “+”

Thanks in advance,
Franck, F8CRH