[WT-support] SO2R

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 20:42:34 CEST 2006

hi Fil,

This is a known issue and has to do something with F and
non-F keyboard mapping... If you look through the archives
you will find it. I had the same a few years ago, but in my
age 4 months is a long time.

External USB hubs is not a good, they are not really
RF-proof beats even with ur LP sig... ;)

73, zoli ha1ag