[WT-support] DA0HQ and Win-Test 3.0.6-hq

Christian Janssen cjanssen at bndlg.de
Tue Jul 11 22:22:18 CEST 2006

Hi Larry,

>> c) if you take a callsign from the partner window the Check Partial
>> doesn't check that callsign
>

> I guess you mean "when the automatic exchange filling is enabled" ?
> Anyway, it is already fixed in my dvpt trunk ! This one was easy ;-)

I mean:

When you normally type in the first letters of a callsign check partial
starts to work and checks the callsign if it is in the log or the
masterdat. But when you take a callsign from the partner window check
partial (F8 or F12) doesn't show anything even when pressing space key.

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB