[WT-support] Scores on-line

EA3QP - Eugeni ea3qp at telefonica.net
Mon Jul 10 20:37:16 CEST 2006

Let me share with the win-test comunity a feature that I think I'm not the only that had thought about it and it's the possiblity to share the score throught cluster network during the contest. The command should be something like this (of course, it's an example):

SC K1SS  CQWWSSB 14567 MSHP P
(Command - stattion id - contest id. - score - category - Partial or Final score)

The log program can enable this feature to sent it from time to time, and also can populate the scores to show it in a window.

I think that the key question is to contact with the cluster-software developers to enable the cluster language standards to manage this new command.

any suggestion or comment, do you think if it's useful, next steps?.

73's

Eugeni - EA3QP / ED3SSB
ea3qp at arrl.net
http://www.ea3qp.net