[WT-support] CAT FT1000D

EA5FID, Juan ea5fid at lynxdxg.com
Sat Jul 8 13:20:01 CEST 2006

Tks & 73

Juan, EA5FID (EA5HQ 15/cw)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com]
En nombre de F4DXW
Enviado el: sábado, 08 de julio de 2006 0:21
Para: support at win-test.com
Asunto: Re: [WT-support] CAT FT1000D

Hello Juan

I used a FT1000D , my parameters are : 4800 N 2 , you select a port com
and
you click on the right button ( parameters port ) , you select 4800
bits/seconds and bits donnees 8 and no parity and 2 bits stop after you
select DTR and RTS you put handshake. The FT1000D does have the EEPROM
V6

Thank you

F4DXW ( TM0HQ 20meters SSB )