[WT-support] Version 3.0.6 is done - 50 Q Cabrillo output?

Olli Rissanen, Florianopolis Brasil olli.m.rissanen at cableonda.net
Fri Jul 7 14:40:03 CEST 2006

This os the email I am referring to:

hello Olli,

> I have my Win-Test registered and working, how can I install one
registered
> copy for the second operator computer and for the referee computer?

I suggest to download the special WRTC version from
http://www.win-test.com/wrtc2006/ (wt-3.0.2-wrtc.exe but a new version
will probably be done this week end for minor bugfixes).

This version is basically the same than V3, limited to the IARU HF
rules, with all databases disabled. It does not need registration.

please also read the WT's WRTC archives at
http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/wrtc/

HTH

Olivier / f5mzn"