[WT-support] Version 3.0.6 is done - 50 Q Cabrillo output?

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Fri Jul 7 14:33:17 CEST 2006

Olli, Do you mean that you have WRTC version 3.0.7 and it
produces only 50 qsos cabrillo???

We just tested it with version 3.0.5 and it seems to
produce over 50 qsos in cabrillo.

Can someone check this with latest WRTC (3.0.8) version?

WRTC teams are leaving away from internetconnection during
next 2 hours, so if there are some problems with
cabrillo...it will be quite bad for us :(

73 Marko OH4JFN

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:12:06 -0500