[WT-support] Re: EZMaster with FT1000D problem

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Jul 2 22:51:14 CEST 2006

Hi Marek,

> I've tried to install old v.1.33 and than v. 1.37 , like you suggest and
> still is the same problem.

:(

> WT with FT1000D is working correctly when I connect it directly. But
> when I use EZmaster it is starting my problem.
>
> If You can, please give me some contact / e-mail or call / to your
> friend, who use EZmaster  and FT1000D.
> Perhaps we should check all configurations with him.

I have send an email to him. He's also on this list.

> Maybe problem is that I made a modem by my self on two transistors, as
> show on schema in internet, and I do not have an original Yaesu FIF 232.
> But why it works directly?

Fabio have to confirm this but I guess that you don't need any interface
to connect your FT-1000D on either the RADIO A or RADIO B port: you can
probably connect the radio directly to the minidin connector of the
EZMaster. Fabio, can you confirm?

Olivier / f5mzn