[WT-support] Trouble with SO2R advanced and alternate CQ

Luc Favre luc.favre at noos.fr
Mon Jan 30 21:09:21 CET 2006

Hi Oliv(i)er !
Back from the REF contest !
You are definitely right. No delay is needed, indeed !

Another annoying trouble during the REF contest with the 2.25 :
After a variable time (5 to 10 min), during transmitting or listening, even
with a single radio both the Bandplan-window and the "Recapitulatif"-window
go "black" with  colour-stripes, totally useless. The only  way out is to
terminate the programm and relaunch it !
I'm suspecting a performance issue (out of memory ?). The previous releases
don't behaviour this way.
My machine : Toshiba 166 MHz/92 MB Ram, W98.

Does anyone experience my trouble ? Any Idea ?
73
Luc/F6HJO