[WT-support] Some problems with Win-test&EZMaster

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Sun Jan 29 20:25:54 CET 2006

Hi,

> The automatic headphone control is disabled as soon as you change it
> by hand. This is probably for this reason that your "$R2R2 CQCQ" has
> not effect. If you want to get the scenarios taking automatic control
> even if you changed the speaker settings by hand, add the variable
> $RESET:
>
> $RESET $R2R2 CQCQ
>
> The $RESET variable there will enable again the automatic control of
> the headphone status.

Ok, I will test this again, but I am quite sure that I already tested
this $RESET in beginning of the message.
 It is strange that the $R2R2 will work without message, but after
putting the message after $r2r2, it doesn't work at all.
I modified the audio switching by hand, and still, the plain $r2r2 or
$r1r1 or $r1r2 worked, but not with cw-message...

>> Tried to reset my ez-master serveral times...There are also some odd
>> spaces between cw-messages, eg when playing my $R2R2 CQCQ scenario
>> there are some times odd space after first CQ (no spaces between them).
>

> That is quite strange. How frequencly does it happens?

It happened at least twice during about 10 minute period.

I don't know if this is related to the spacing problem but:
I observed also some odd behaviour related to ezmaster winkey cw-speed
adjustment with potentiometer:
When adjusting speed during the message is being to sent, the whole
message sending speed goes very slow...it appers to be something like
20wpm or even lower even I made only 1wpm adjustment...Have to hit ESC
and start the message again, after that the speed is what was adjusted
by pot.

I tried to look archives, but didn't get any clue to this...So I just
started to wonder, that has these things tested with Ezmaster firmware
1.36?

73 Marko OH4JFN

ps. http://flyspray.win-test.com/ is out of order...