[WT-support] Ezmaster winkey+Half space

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Sat Jan 28 08:21:45 CET 2006

Hi,

I just started to play with my EzMaster and WT. I wonder what is the correct
way to get halfspaces included in CW messages given trough winkey?
Using latest WT 2.25 and WinKey ver 10

I tried ^-chars, but no luck. I tried also more than one ^-but nothing
happened. The space is as long as no space at all.

I have selected CT Spaces (shortened spaces), but it seems that this has no
affect about the length of spaces, so is this working with WinKey?

Winkey Ver. 10 interface manual says following:
"Winkey version 10 interprets the | character (hex 0x7C) a ½ dit delay time."

I tried to add | char in message, but the win-test doesn't like it...I think.
The CW message hangs after that char.

Any help? I tried to look archives, but no luck...

73 Marko OH4JFN