Antwort: Re: [WT-support] Keying problem

Andreas.Lueer at merck.de Andreas.Lueer at merck.de
Fri Jan 27 07:37:07 CET 2006

Thanks very much for your help.
73 Andy

             "f6ira"
             <f6ira at tele2.fr>
             Gesendet von:                                              An
             support-bounces at w          <support at win-test.com>
             in-test.com                                             Kopie

                                                                     Thema
             26.01.2006 17:28           Re: [WT-support] Keying problem

              Bitte antworten
                    an
             support at win-test.
                com; Bitte
               antworten an
                   f6ira
             <f6ira at tele2.fr>

Find and install virtual port manager called port95nt.exe  ->
http://www.driverlinx.com/DownLoad/DlPortIO.htm
F6IRA