[WT-support] Keying problem

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Jan 26 15:14:32 CET 2006

Hi Andreas

Andreas.Lueer at merck.de a écrit :

>  "DLPoRTIO.SY device driver not loaded. Port I/O will have no effect."

Please, download and install :

http://download.win-test.com/port95nt.exe

(you must have the admin rights on your box).

This is clearly mentionned in the quickstart guide :

http://win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1630

>  Maybe I should instalatest version 2.25 as a
>  full installation. when I do so, do I need to activate with my activation
>  key again?

In all cases, any installation of a Win-Test release "above" a previous
installation (which is the usual way to update) does not require any
reactivation. The reactivation is only needed if you reinstall your OS
(after a disk failure for example), or in specific cases.

Enjoy Win-Test !

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/