[WT-support] WinTest & WRTC2006

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sun Jan 22 20:12:19 CET 2006

Hi Guys,

I was back now from the CCF meeting in Finland, and during a satellite phone
call with Athilano PY5EG, I had asked to him what about the add of WT to the
WRTC Contest Software List, his answer has been that due a lot of request
and after an evaluation of the software, in the next days it will be added
officially to the Contest Softwar list !!

So great news !! a great giant step for WT, and a real way to automate the
WRTC shack to be compliant to the rules ... a big challenge for WT ...

Great meeting, a lot of WT user, and more will be come, I had a short
presentation about SO2R and WT were the core of presentation that has been
impressed most of the attend.

73 de Fabio I4UFH