[WT-support] NAQP beta testers wanted !

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jan 15 18:46:15 CET 2006

Hi all !

I just finished to implement the NAQP contest in our dvpt trunk. I know
the CW leg was taking place this week-end, but it was really too short
to make it available.

Anyway, as I'm not very familiar with this contest, I'm looking for one
or two beta testers (North American *only*, please) for this dvpt
version before scheduling an official release for the January Phone leg.
These testers must already have a registered version, and a pretty good
knowledge of WT (and the NAQP rules, obviously).

If you're interested, please contact me privately (f6fvy _at_ free.fr).

Tnx in anticipation.

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/