[WT-support] WT 2.23.0 is in the vault

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Jan 7 16:22:15 CET 2006

Stewart GM4AFF wrote:
> Hi Olivier,
> I think there's a mistake on your web site on the download page:
>
>>Latest update (2.23.0) - Requires a version greater than 2.5.0 is already
>
> installed :
>
>>Download here.
>
> version 2.5.0?
> Good to see AFS support. Will we see RSGB 70MHz contest support (with QTH
> field) soon?

Dear Stewart,

My feeling is that you installed Win-Test in a different location
(directory) than the previous version. Or maybe did you install it on a
new computer (or uninstalled the old version before upgrading to the new
one)?

Anyway, v 2.5.0 is not available anymore on the download website but you
can download the full version 2.23.0 and install it insteed. After that,
it will be (probably) necessary to register again, using your client
number on the website at:
http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

Feel free to get it touch with us if you need assistance for.

Regarding the RSGB 70 MHz there is still no plan, sorry.

Hope this helps
--
Olivier / f5mzn