[WT-support] A very Happy New Year

BRETON F f5qf at chello.fr
Wed Jan 4 11:48:16 CET 2006

BONNE ET HEUREUSE ANNEE 2006
et bons DX's 73 de Francis F5QF
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com]De
la part de F6BEE at aol.com
  Envoyé : vendredi 30 décembre 2005 09:55
  À : support at win-test.com
  Objet : [WT-support] A very Happy New Year

  A very Happy New Year to all Win Test developpers and support team as well
as to all WT users and their families.

  I wish WT logs many thousands of contest QSOs in 2006.

  Overall, I wish WT will be agreed as one of the official logging software
for WRTC-2006 in Brazil. Please help us convince the Organizing Committe
that WT is a mature product able to output well formatted Cabrillo files.
This seems to be their majorn concern !

  Best 73 de Jacques, F6BEE

  Usual disclaimer : I have no commercial interrest in WT  !