[WT-support] Converting problems

OE2GEN oe2gen at wasi.tv
Fri Feb 24 10:55:40 CET 2006

Hello Larry!

I know the problem arround of Cabrillo-format.

DXPedition mode ist not supported in the most popular programs!

I solved the problem as follows!

Opened the cabrillo file in an simple Texteditor.

Insert after the reports some letters, changed it to RSBG-IOTA entries,
after than I imported to WinTest.
WT filled  automatically the correct Contest in the setup_menu.

On next startup I changed to DXPedition_mode!

All QSO's are now in WinTest, great!

tks, 73  Gerald
OE2GEN ....