[WT-support] Some bugs and questions?

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Wed Feb 22 17:04:11 CET 2006

Hi All,

After ARRL CW I have also some observations:

Toni Lindén wrote:

>- There´s still some strange breaks in messages and ptt will
>drop off (it´s not just a couple of ms´s, even amp relay will
>operate)

I noticed that CW sending was started but the PTT was activated with a
little delay some times:
1. CW sending started and first character was started to send out
2. PTT activated after that

I used ezmaster, no winkey enabled. This happened couple of times during
contest.

>- In CW mwssages rythm is lost time after time. CW
>sound terrible!

I can confirm that this happened couple of times with Ezmaster when
winkey was enabled. I don't know if Toni noticed same kind of problem,
but there really happened something and then CW message sounded
different..propably something to do with speed and weight.
This problem dissappeared when I disabled winkey. So obviusly it was
nothing to do with my computer (memory, processes & co)

But some idea about new feature:
There are now key remapping feature, but would it be possible to add
possiblity to do so called "macros" aswell. I mean that would it be possible
to add multiple key pressing sequency under one key during remapping.
For example I would like to be able to define that space in fact means
SPACE and CTRL+ENTER

It would then be possible to automate many things for example: insert
call always in band-map when pressing spacebar and checking mult status
and so on

73 Marko OH4JFN