[WT-support] Some bugs and questions?

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Feb 17 09:00:08 CET 2006

Toni Lindén wrote:
>>Odd! This works perfectly here (except the pulse mode, but this is a
>>feature).
>>

>>>If I have Win-Key activated I}d notice following problems:
>>>
>>>- No tune signal with ctrl-T. PTT will turn ON, but no cw signal for
>>
>>tuning. (so have to qsy to FM)
>

> For me it´s strange also, because normal CW is sent OK, but
> tune signal not. If I have VOX connected, it´ll be OK. But
> I don´t want to run amp and all the station automation with VOX!

Is the PTT led of EZMaster stays OFF as well?

Not sure if this can be an issue but I have actually a v8 chip in my
EZmaster (I don't have my v9 nor v10 under hand at this moment, so I
cannot try).

> I´d turn off antivius etc and to me it seems that there´s no
> such a program running at backround.

Is it related to Win-Test only? I mean did you try with other software
which use the "type head" WinKey mode as well?

Anybody else has the same problem?

>>>And then one more strange thing, if I have my 2nd radio on
>>>phone (SSB or FM) and I}ll try to change my scenario in advanced SO2R
>>
>>mode with altgr+numbers, everything}s wiped out on qso line (just like
>>using alt-w). If my 2nd radio is
>>
>>>on CW, altgr and numbers works just fine.
>>
>>To be honest, mixed mode has not been tested so much, because it is
>>quite unusual to operate SO2R in mixed-mode.
>
> This happends also if both radios are on SSB, so not a pure
> mixed mode issue.

Thank you for the report. I'll check.

Olivier / f5mzn