[WT-support] Some bugs and questions?

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Thu Feb 16 20:02:31 CET 2006

Hi OM´s,

While setting up everything here at CU2A for coming ARRL DX contest,
I´d notice a couple of starnge things.

I´m using WT version 2.26.2, EZMaster firmware 1.37 and with WK vers 10 chip.

If I have Win-Key activated I´d notice following problems:

- No tune signal with ctrl-T. PTT will turn ON, but no cw signal for tuning. (so have to qsy to FM)

- There´s still some strange breaks in messages and ptt will
drop off (it´s not just a couple of ms´s, even amp relay will
operate)

- In CW mwssages rythm is lost time after time. CW
sound terrible!

OK, I´d turn off WK and took CW and PTT from DTR and RTS pins.

- CW tune works just fine!

- But I can´t get ptt on while using the paddle. I can hear the sidetone on TRCV´s monitor, but no PTT is turned on.

And then one more strange thing, if I have my 2nd radio on
phone (SSB or FM) and I´ll try to change my scenario in advanced SO2R mode with altgr+numbers, everything´s wiped out on qso line (just like using alt-w). If my 2nd radio is
on CW, altgr and numbers works just fine.

Can you OM´s help me?, 73 de CU2/OH2UA