[WT-support] Win-Test released to v 2.26.2

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Feb 11 11:26:30 CET 2006

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> Hi all
>
> F5IN a écrit :
>
>> Pa stations send rst + province only
>> Wt want a serial number from Pa's  stations !!!!!
>> Also imposible to import  my 2004 log
>

> Tnx for pointing this out.
>
> According to the 2006 rules :
>
> http://www.veron.nl/pacc/rules.html (for non-PA stations)
> http://www.veron.nl/pacc/regels.html (for PA stations)
>
> it appears the rules changed this year, or this contest was badly
> implemented until now ?!
>
> To be clear, now, the PA stations send RST + Province, and non-PA send
> RST + Serial.
>
> The current WT is waiting for a serial + Province from the PA stations,
> which is not correct with these rules.
>
> We will do our best to release a fixed version before the contest start
> (ie before tomorrow, Saturday 1200z).
>
> As usual, it will be announced on this list.

As promised by Larry, version 2.26.2 is now available. We definitively
hope that everything will go well now with the PACC.

http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.26.2-update.exe [Update, 2.1MB]

2.26.2 (Feb 11, 2006)

- PACC Contest implementation rewritten to fit to the current rules.
   Tnx F5IN.

- Bugfix : On file opening, the CheckPartial wnd (F12) wasn't properly
   sized. Tnx F5TVL, F8DBF.

Olivier / f5mzn