[WT-support] lpt keying ok

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Feb 9 22:38:24 CET 2006

Vaso Nastasic wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i managed lpt keying on my both machines. it is important that address
> in bios for lpt is 378. larry thanks.
>
> just to remember you all, on my first machine the lpt address was 3BC
> and on my second pc stands 278

Thanks you for the information Vaso. Actually 378h is the address which
most of the LPT1 port are configured to. Some BIOS can let change this
(before it was even necessary to configure this with a jumper on the
card) but this option is not always available. Anyway, the next WT
versions will come fixed about the LPT address you reported. Thanks you
for that!

PS: next version is planned for tomorow morning, if everything goes right :)

Olivier / f5mzn