[WT-support] CW Sending

Doug Grant k1dg at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 31 17:27:21 CET 2006

I am sure this is an old question but I could not find the answer in the archives.

I am using LPT CW keying (finally got it running after locating the mysterious missing DLPortIO.sys). If I enter a callsign, then the INS key, then hit the space bar (to get ready to log the exchange) while the callsign is being sent, the CW hangs and sends the callsign (or exchange) incorrectly. Or if I toggle to another application while sending, the CW gets messed up.

Works fine with CTWin.

WinXP, 2.6GHz P4.

Is there a known problem with a particular application running simultaneously with WT that causes this?

73, and Happy New Year to all,

Doug K1DG