[WT-support] $TR2 $MSG1 not working

Tadej Mezek, s51ta tadej.mezek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 17:59:47 CET 2006

I've posted similar topic few weeks ago. I further investigated this
problem (I am using wx0b so2b box) as I thought I've might missed
something.
So from secondary radio entry window this feature works, so when the
message ends it starts sending whatever message specified on the 1st
radio.
In primary radio entry window if I put only $TR2 $MSG1 in insert
scenario window it works also fine. If I put message $INSERT $TR2
$MSG1 (also tried TR1 $MSG1) all goes to one radio - it switches
between....like drop the PTT for a while and start again on same
radio....it is the same in PLUS scenario window as well as in all Fx
windows.....so it works from 2nd radio entry window to 1st radio but
NOT vice versa.
I also tried copy-paste the message which worked on 2nd to 1st radio
to work from 1st to 2nd radio(and try all TR1/TR2 combinations) to
exclude the possibility of typos or some other errors.

I think I will have to switch to EZmaster in a while....but since it
is out for quite a long time we might expect Fabio will put out even
more power-full device in near future so maybe it worth waiting a
bit(?), although there are SW updates of the unit :):)

So Seasons Greetings for all
73 Ted, s51ta