[WT-support] Problem with SCP

F6BEE f6bee at free.fr
Tue Dec 26 08:23:02 CET 2006

John

I tested the configuration you described (with newer release 3.7.0)

Laurent or Olivier will correct me if I'm wrong.
The default callsign database loaded with this kind of grid based
contest is vhf.dtb,
mainly with European VHFer callsigns and I don't find W2GD in it !

Unless they propose better, you go to the C:\Program Files\Win-Test
directory and provisionally rename vhf.dtb file
as xxvhf;dtb and copy hf.dtb as vhf.dtb
That will work as a "call guessing" tool but not as a square guessing,
that was not active either with vhf.dtb for the Stew Perry
Any better idea from the experts in North Paris ?

Happy holidays to all of you and success in contests you run with WT in
2007 !

73  Jacques, F6BEE