[WT-support] Use more than 1 callsign in registered version of WT

Ron Fraser ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 12:03:18 CET 2006

Hi all,

Prior to purchase of WT, your callsign has to be given. As I have more than 1 callsign that I can use ( only 1 would be used at any one time according to the contest etc), can I use any of these or am I limited to the initial registered callsign. I think that I also need more than 1 registration key if I was to work /P or /M when using my laptop instead of the usual shack PC.

Need to know the answers before purchasing WT.

I have been impressed when using the trial version and by the reports of other users.

73, Ron GM0NTL