[WT-support] WT and MK2R+

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 17 20:01:29 CET 2006

Hi Olivier

FB

Merci bien, je voudrais vous demandez.....

I'd like to know if the communication from WT to the Winkey
in MK2R+ works properly?

You might be aware that there is a serious problem in N1MM,
but it is not absolutely clear if that is due to N1MM code
or the MK2R+ itself. This problem is often manifest with (
random) QRQ or QRS of the message, or corruption, or
sometimes a complete crash of the Winkey. This is now a
serious problem for me, and if WT avoids the problem then I
guess I need to switch.

73

Clive
GW3NJW