[WT-support] arrl roundup rtty 2007 contest and extradata files!

f6ify at free.fr f6ify at free.fr
Tue Dec 12 16:36:58 CET 2006

Selon Patrick 9A5CW <pat.9a5cw at gmail.com>:

> Hello, tnx for the answer...
> Just few questions:

I hope this thread interest all win-test user, so I reply on the list.

> have u tried FSK or AFSK?

FSK with a homemade serial interface, but nothing to do with win-test, this is
configured and driven by MMTTY. If it works with MMTTY, it will work with
Win-test.

> I think that WT supports only MMTTY?

Yes and Win-test grabs data to/from MMTTY and never produces FSK/AFSK
MHO MMTTY is the best. My old PK232 stay cold ;-)

> Have u tried so2r?
Yes, no need to have a special box, I just put a cable with left radio on left
channel of the input line of the soundcard and right on the other channel. Of
course you must start two instances of MMTTY with the correct configuration to
decode the corresponding channel of the sound card. SO2R is easy in RTTY with
one radio in each ear. I connect my headset to the output of the soundcard.
You need also two serial port for FSK.
I use the exact same configuration with other contest software.

> Is it possible to have 2PC networked and work single op? Radio1 on PC1,
> Radio2 on PC2.
I do not like to have two keyboards and two mice.
With one mouse you click the RTTY window for radio one in wintest and the call
is inserted in the good (I hope) entry window, same for radio two.
Use if possible two monitors on the same PC.

> to wt team:
> There is no support for ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP ? Is it possible to make something
> or i must go back to WL / WF1B for RTTY?
> 73 Patrik

73 Philippe - F6IFY